Monday, October 25, 2004

Sick sick sick...

Right now I'm typing in the dark... I've gotten fever outta a sudden after dinner, and dear instructed me to go to bed... But u know how it is. I feel so horrible atm.. I can't fall asleep.

I think I've gotten fever b/c of the 1 1/2hours walk to 7-11 2nights ago.. I slept the entire day (=p) and I didn't take any meals, so yea, I was freakin hungry at around 12.30am... He was too tired to drive me to the 7-11, so I decided to get 'tiki' and walk there myself even tho it was raining >=I.

That should be how I got my fever... Tho' its weird I only started to have the symptoms now. Boo it sux... It started with a backache, then a headache, and my hands and feet started to feel damn cold, and boom, next moment I was lying on bed wearing extra jacket and jeans, covered myself entirely in 2 blankets and closed the door and all the windows, and yet I was still trembling. Its only until 2 hours later (now) that I'm finally breakin a sweat.. :D

This isn't that bad tho... I've had worst situations. A few yrs back I was at the lan shop my ex worked in.. I felt the fever coming but I put it aside and accompanied him. He brought me for a walk during his dinner break and we went to see our friends playin basketball... 39.8degrees fever, out in the fuckin' hot sizzling sun at around 5pm+... lol I think u can imagine what happened next. I almost fainted at the court and he brought me home. My sis-in-law brought me to the doc, and he gave me an injection b/c I was running a high fever. Guess I was kinda like allergic to the injection; I blacked out at my block's lift.. =_= Fuck my weak constitution =X If I hadn't train it up in NPCC, I think I'll be one sickly lil girl in everyone's eyes lmao.

Oops tried walking just now... My legs are all wobbly =_= Better get to bed soon... *sweats even more realising her Stuggart match has started $_$* Ahh well~

Anyway I decided to quit ConquerOnline for a bit... Broke off all relations/friendship with Shin.. It sux, but its for our good, and leavin CO for a while will help cool things down. Guess Ima concentrate on MapleStory and the upcoming game, Guild Wars... (->
http://www.guildwars.com check it out urself)

*Begins sweating like a pig =p* Damn why is it that I have to be down with fever when lotsa things came into mind... I wanna find my hp charger, make the instant congee thingy my mum bought for me, play MapleStory etc etc... >_>" meep. K thx bye ><

No comments: