Saturday, October 02, 2004

Its (gonna be) Mah Bday!

Well... Heh :P I'm celebrating my bday tomorrow, so I prolly can't update the blog until like, late sunday (b/c after celebrating it at Chinablack on Sat, I might have a lil gathering with my old da friends on Sunday... I'm not too sure about that, my friends are not confirming with me yet. So yea, earliest will be Sunday afternoon, but Ima post 1st ^^.

I was actually quite disappointed just now... Some friends called up and told me they can't make it tomorrow, b/c it clashed with ZZ's bro's friend's bday too.. So Vincent and prolly "He Mo" (Harrison lol) and Derek's gonna go with him.. they closer friends mahz. I'm just their hiadi's gf, I respect Zijian (ZZ's bro) so I'm not gonna bear a grudge.. Sui bian ba.

All I'm worried about is the amount of people going... I hate seeing a small group of us and it isnt as fun as what we do in the normal group. Vincent jio-ed us out tonight, prolly Ktv or chiong? Idk I'm not so sure, but I got a feeling its kinda like, to make up for not being able to attend my bday celebration tomorrow..

I understand that they can't help the situation.. But I can't help but be sad :(. Who won't? Frankly speaking, I hadn't had a very enjoyable bday for years.. Most of the time it's just me and friends getting drunk and party till late, go for supper, then go home. That's the cycle... repeating and repeating. Nothing special.. you know? I gave up my close bunch of friends.. the 'icytongers', those people who I really had alot of fun with, like bel, deron they all.. I never had a sad day hanging out with them ever since Leo introduced me to Stan and others. Yea we act like kids sometimes... actually, we were kids I guess. Back then, some of them were like, 15? We spend alot of time slacking at coffeebean/starbucks or CP's Yabbe... or Fisherman's village, to joke, talk, just enjoy each other's company. Birthday celebrations werent dull too. Man I miss them... Hope I'll be able to catch up with them soon...

And so, I gave up the time to spend with them, and spend it on Mel and his friends instead. The bday celebrations I had with them isn't as special and heart-warming as the celebrations I had with my friends... I mean, Vincent ZZ sperm they all are my friends too, but it was based on "She's Ah mel's gf" so despite seeing each other often, how close can we get? They are a tight group of hiadis who bonded, I'm just a girl. Machoism... Or however you spell that as.

Sigh... Gonna go prepare my stuff for tomorrow now. Gotta go to a couple of hairsalons nearby to ask the price for trimming and temp. perms.. Yea I wanna try having those small 'waves' at the tip of my hair... But I might just straighten it if I decide that it makes me look older than I already am. Oh and I should get some new clothes too...

BLAH. Birthdays. The day woman dread and love at the same time. Boo!

No comments: