Saturday, October 16, 2004

金枝慾孽 rox!! *sob*

Man.. I've just complete watching the 金枝慾孽 (War and Beauty), a drama series from HK. Man, Suen Pak Yeung (孫白颺) and Yuk-ying(玉瑩) ROCKS! Tho' they died together in the end, but its still so romantic that Suen Pak Yeung did not give up on her and they managed to live and die together despite the complexity of the Forbidden City. All the actors and actresses are soooo awesome! 林保怡, 陳豪, 黎姿 RULES JOO ALL! :O I lovee watching the shows they act in. I like watching 佘詩曼's serials too, but I don't like her as a person. Still *sob* I cried my eyes out when I watched the last episode. I'll be buying the VCD myself if I get the money... And I'm SURE SCV will play it on 55 one day since its a big hit in HK. Wee!

Anyway, Mel's dad bought a Queen-sized bed for us... OMG. Can j00 f331 th3 str3ss? Uh ok enough of acting cute, but he bought a queen size bed for dear's room so it'll be more convenient for us.. 0_0 Does this mean we're supposed to get married? Idk I don't really want to think lol my mind's still pretty much on the show... It's just awesome! Another great show after 帝女花~ Hehe...

Guess I'm off to play some
Maple Story ... I will try to update my blog some time soon~ ta-ta.

P.S: For my foreign friends + friends who don't know chinese... I don't care! Woo hoo! :P

::Edit:: I just realised the chinese words can't be read.. Can anyone teach me how to fix it? Thanks.

No comments: