Monday, July 14, 2008

Ink.

I've made an appointment for a tattoo this coming weekend.

@_@...

It's one of the typical moments where I'll doubt my decision until the very last minute, even after the deed is done, only that this is permanent.

I'm thinking a woodland nymph or one with a fallen angel vibe, with some background. Not gonna go into details until I have pictures to show ;)

I've shared my concept with the cute tattooist and my friend will probably design something for me too, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed >_>.

What do you think? I'm not even sure if anyone still reads this, but I desperately need comments from anyone to decide if I SHOULD get inked.

Though I already do have a vague picture of how my full back tattoo will be in the future. ROFL.


Oh the way, I'm getting it done on my right lower back, and nope, I'm not telling my mother about it. =)

1 comment:

jazzyme said...

Go for it girl!