Thursday, July 24, 2008

*Creams*

Okay, maybe the title is a little over, but I can't help it when I see a cute guy in the office amidst work and slacking off. And mind you, one of the cutest ever!

I mean, first off, he is tall and trim, almost on the lanky side but still hot. My male colleague then pointed out that he looks like a cross between Jason Priestly... AND HE DOES! I find him a cross between Jason Priestly and Jude Law, but realistically not that devastatingly cute. =]

But then, he's like the cuter, bespectacled version of Jason Priestly. Like, like... Like this!


Oops?


Okay, my lousy Paint skills made him look like Robin from Batman and Robin, but you know what I mean.

We have a Flying Dutchman lookalike in our local office, but HE'S the English version of Jason Priestly in a GQ model suit. And that smile. And that impeccable hair. That accent. That manly name, Thorsten... Goddamnit.

And when he breezed past my desk earlier on, giving me a killer smile while adjusting his jacket collar, I couldn't help but think "Hugh Grant!". Funny, eh?


He's gonna return to London tomorrow and one of our vice presidents will be taking him out tonight. Some of us are having dinner at Ikoi restaurant tonight and I'm keeping my fingers crossed in hope that they will join us instead.

Rofl, I sound like a psycho. But its not like I'm in love or something; I just like this tingly feeling and I like exclaiming over cute guys. xD So bite me!


I love working in American/UK companies.

No comments: