Monday, July 21, 2008

Rainy Monday... And my ink!

Sigh... Rainy Monday equates to sleepy Jen. Was late to work after maintaining a clean record for a week, argh.

Something drastic happened during 18-19th July 2008 and has deeply impacted my life. The shameful experience has scarred me so much that it hurts just to think about it, let say talk about it. Stn no: 2769... Sigh.

Thank you Ying, for being there for me. I wouldn't have made it without you. :)


RIGHT! So, about that ink. Well, it's finally done. Got it on Saturday evening and toiled 4 hours on the bloody chair.

I'd originally gotten the idea from this nymph...


Right, and then I told the tattooist that I want my nick 'Jenx' incorporated above the wings, with some vines twining from the nymph's arm and then branching out.

Sounds rather clean and neat and small, innit?

Well, Sean drew me the design on Saturday, and though it was kinda different from the idea I originally had and he couldn't add in my nick, I thought it wasn't bad.

Thus, I ended up with this... Although it IS going to be on me for life now, honest comments will still be well appreciated.


It's huge... I know! Everybody told me that, so I would appreciate comments on how it looks instead. Lol.

2 comments:

~ j @ n E ~ said...

where did u go for your tattoo?
hmmmm....
i think my frd has a same or similiar 1 as yours

Koyuki.JenxGeR said...

Amk blk 555... @_@

Don't scare me wor, I brought that design to my tattooist and we worked on it for 30mins! As in, you know, he drew and I pointed out what I want and stuff lol.

How similar is it? >_<