Friday, July 04, 2008

ROFL!

I was munching on my sweet potato when my jaw dropped after reading our weekly employee email.

Please enter your name, employee number, phone, e-mail and country. If you submit a correct answer, you will automatically be entered in a raffle to win a State Street gift item.

Raffle Winners: Jennifer Lim, IS-Asia Pacific in Singapore and xxx, Risk and Compliance in Luxembourg.

Woot! Really didn't expect to be be so heng. Can't wait to see what I'll get! :)

Anyway, today is the last day of my 14days detox programme... Dawn, tomorrow, marks a new beginning.

To be honest here, I have every intention to continue the detox, as I strangely have lost my cravings for the food I was looking forward to these past 2 weeks - The roti prata, fried carrot cake, my brother's Lor Mee, etc.

Except maybe Japanese food. They are my all-time favourites, afterall.

Too bad my friends have been bugging me to go out with them to 'commemorate' my diligence and success of the detox programme, so I've basically have a breakfast date, a dinner date and 2 'requests' to party on Saturday, and a lunch date on Sunday thus far.

I wonder how long it'll take before I gain back the weight I've lost, lmao. Ah well. At least I know that I've made a conscience and assiduous effort to repair my exhausted body.

Looking forward to my next Detox... <3

No comments: