Monday, July 31, 2006

Sigh... it's bad.

No, not black Thursday or even Friday the 13th. It's worse... Much much more worst...


It's bloody Monday.


Ahh~ The blues... And my monthly finally arrived, so I'm feeling like crap right now.

Not that there's something that shopping won't cure, but until then, it's all sucking to hell right now >_<




That's me, together with Mitchell, Jasmine, and Yan @ Momo. I look like a sore thumb sticking out :(


Sigh... I'm not sure if its because of the bloody monthlies(excuse the pun), but I've been feeling really down this week.

Between the most heavy workload I've ever done recently, and doing all the NAPL closings by myself, and the realisation that apparently, I'm not as well-liked as I thought, I was ready to hit the roof and tear my hair out.

That was why I went for a shopping binge yesterday. I knew I should do OT in order to clear some work, but I was so depressed, I left quietly, and immediately, once the clock struck 5.55pm.

Bought a top for him, a top for me, the membership for Mu, Estee Lauder's Pleasure, a watch, a Judith McNaught novel, and paid for the import of the new 21" Spike statue.

Ahh, the sins. Never really understood the power of shopping therapy until now. I mean, I 'swiped' so much, my fragile lil 6 years old POSB Nets card almost cracked from the friction.

Saying I've spent alot for the last couple of days is an understatement. I'd practically overspent my budget for my entire month. Not to mention my alarm clock of a Mum - Everytime it's the 28th, she goes RINGGGG (for allowance). More accurate than clockwork.

And oh yes, remember my resolution this year? To save little or no money at all and spend, spend, spend?

All I can say is this: I'm right on track. *Sayangs her pocket*



All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances.

No comments: