Friday, July 07, 2006

TGIF again~



Yay~ It's Friday again! Anyway, time to photowhore all the pictures I've taken recently.

First off, I'm gonna show off my dogs. Yep, dogs ^_^

I'll like to introduce, Spottie and Blackie! (Not the most inventive of names, I know, but Mel vetoed Cordelia and Amelia to go with Ophelia, so I just gave them doggie-like names)


Husky + golden retrievor mix. Trust me, the photos ain't doing them justice.

There's a bit of story to this, actually. We were at the pet shop we always frequent, when we spotted the sisters and fell in love.

After a 2 hours' decision, we bought Spottie and brought her home. At first, Ophelia and her seemed to get along fine, but one afternoon at work, Mel called and told me that Ophelia was intolerable.

The next thing I know, he left our princess at the pet shop and bought Blackie.

Mel's sister and I were deeply unhappy about it; I cried and all that rot, but when I've finally settled down, he did not inform me of anything, and brought Ophelia back.

So yep, we have 3 dogs now. ^_^



Um, Ophelia kinda blended into the background, but the 2 shiny orbs and pink tongue belongs to her. And Spottie is being her usual attention-ho ;P

I hope I can get a clearer pic next time, but it prolly won't be that possible, 'cos, while they're mixed breed huskys, they are not impervious to heat. The wet floor you see in the pictures are all the water they splashed out from the waterbowl.


Blackie! She's the most docile of the 3.

Undeniably, Spottie's the apple of me eyes. How could she not be? Oh yes, they're all females.


She sat there unmoving for the few photos I took. Absolutely adorable!

Sigh... I'm blessed to have such lovely pets. If only I could be more blessed to have him.

James Marsters nashi no seikatsu nante kangaeran'nai yo... omae wa erai~!

Okay, out of point.


Anyhoo, now's some photographs that I took at Ah Lee's wedding. (Wow, it's the first time I attended a friend's wedding, felt kinda weird.)

So naturally, I got abit bored, and took this pic with Mel. It felt a lil retro, what with his shirt and my hair. Lmao.



So anyhoo, here's the picture we took together after the wedding.


Lil small, I know, but that's Ah Lee and his lovely wife, me in red, and my friends of 4 years and their girlfriends.

I'm gonna go down and check out the dogs and see how they are doing in their 15-fucking-dollars-per-40cm-fence playpen.

Have a great weekend, mates!

No comments: