Saturday, July 22, 2006

Wee! Family Day!

Whew! Just got back from my company's family day at Wild Wild Wet.

I didn't join the telematch events, nor did I get to swim or take the rides(will explain why later) but it was great. I got sunburnt just by standing there cheering for my team, but it was great.

I mean, Joyce picked me up at my place to longbang me there, then we were given free lunch and drinks at the games, and they even employed 2 people to give us free back and foot massages! And then I also got a free ride back home from my lovely manager. I didn't even spend a single cent today.

Heh.

Anyway, how can this be my blog if I didn't take any photos to show ya all?


Cerina, one of the colleagues I get along well with and we always go on smoke breaks together. ^_^

And here's me with my team leader, Jane:

A really nice woman once you get to know her better, and behaves like a youthful girl sometimes. I guess I'm lucky to be under her.


Obviously, I only took photos with/of people I like in the company. Here's Joyce, one of our team leaders, with Cerina, and Sandra, another team leader, and her kid. Her girl is soooo adorable!


Stack, stack, stack! GO KALEIDOSCOPERS! Haha.

Didn't get to take alot of photos, since I was still pretty hungover when we reached Pasir Ris, and the fact that my SD card TOTALLY sucks also attributed to the limited photos.

Anyone kind enough to buy me a nice 256mb or 512mb SD? See, I'm not even asking for 1GB or more! *Flutters eyelashes* :P

Anyway, went to Club Momo with Yan and friends again. All I can do is summarise the night up with, "BLOODY HELL~"

Don't get me wrong, it was a wonderful night. I mean, Graveyard, waterfall, lamborghini.... Bloody hell.

I pretty much danced and my inner thighs still hurt from bending too low. I'm getting too old for this :O Nonetheless, it was the most fun I've had in ages.


Coffee date with Ting and Yan and friends on Thursday. I have to say this: We're 3 gorgeous birds, innit? LMAO.


Michelle and I. Got to know her through Yan and I have to say, I like this girl.

Anyway, I kinda have this thingy where an international salon branch from UK is coming to Singapore to open a branch, blah blah, and they asked if I'm interested to be one of their hair models for their show at Hyatts Hotel soon.

I'm quite content with my hairstyle atm, so is anyone interested? I'm not sure if they're still recruiting, since the hairshow is starting pretty soon, but I can give you the email address if you want.

They'll require a few photos of you and if they accept you after the interview, they'll pay you around $600-$1000 as a one-time model's package, and there'll be a 1 year free hair services at their saloon.

Sweet deal, I know. But I was too indecisive at the point of receiving the email, so I gave it up ultimately.

*Whines* Why couldn't they have emailed me earlier before I re-permed my hair 2weeks+ ago?

No comments: