Monday, July 17, 2006

"Oh, so now u want to show u dominant right? nvm"

"from now on u only touch Spottie, if u touch Blackie i sure bi bin with u"


"做么? 做么? 你要這样跟我讲話是不是?"
"what, what, you think you can talk to me like that?"

"我要做男人! 我管你是誰 lah, 你惹到我的話, qi qua mai lor!"
"I want to be a MAN.I don't care who, or what the fuck you are, if you piss me off, I'm going to do that to you. I don't give a fuck about you."

"我发脾氣, so? 你要我讲對不起, no way lor. 你現在要怎样?"
"I throw temper, so? I won't apologise 1 lor. *threatens* What you want now?"

"整天讲要听我的话, pian siao de la. 狗改不了吃屎.
"A leopard never changes its spots. I always know your promises of subservience will never last 1 la."

"你不高兴, 你走 lor. 我又沒有留你."
You not happy, u go lor! I'm not stopping u."

"你做么还在這里?我不是赶你走了lor? Buai paiseh ah? 喊大声点 lor, 让我全家听到最好, 這样就不用我赶liao."
"Why the fuck u still here? I thought I told u to leave? U want to make a scene sibo? Make lor!"

"You not happy you fuck off lor. After work you go home I don't want to see your face make me dulan."


FYI, he didn't even use the word subservience. I just converted our 'conversations' in Chinese into English.

Fictitious?
There's no possibilities that one could say such things to his girlfriend?
There's NO way someone can take it down like that without retaliating?

Obiviously you don't know me well enough. I hear those words often enough to memorise them.

If there is a name for masochist, it's probably Jennifer.

No comments: