Saturday, July 15, 2006

My Friday

*Yawns* I'm up, I'm up.

Finally, a Friday which wasn't filled with boring TV shows and idleness.

Went to Momo last night with Xin Nee, Yan and her friends. Nifty.

The place's small enough to feel nice and cosy, and I had fun while it lasted, though which I guess it was more because of the fact that Yan's friends are more engaging than Mel's friends whom I always hang out with. Also the fact that the girl/guy ratio was more balanced.

[ Speaking of Mel's friends(who technically are my friends too), I saw Hock and Yi Cai there. The 1st thing Yi Cai asked me was if I had any cais with me. Heh. ]

One of Yan's friends asked me why I was so quiet and detached... And despite warming up to them afterwards, I realised that even my colleagues have asked me this before.

I was never a loner. I was a people's person through and through, but I guess I've changed. I've become apathetic to everything and everyone that surrounds me, and the only one who can make me feel something other than dead, is Melvin, who made me dead in the first place.

Contradicting, I know. But sometimes I get frightened by my own lack of feelings and lack of real care towards people. I get frightened by how dark my mind has become; how paradoxical and twisted my thoughts are.

Sigh. *Shakes off the disturbing assessment* I just hope that they will be going there again next Friday... Even tho I do have to wake up early for our Company's telematches @ Wild Wild Wet the next day. Dancing makes me feel alive for awhile, so I'm definitely gonna make use of that.


[What, why do I seem so excited about Momo when I raved about MOS all the time? Not telling! *Grins*]

P.S: Yan, Nee, I know lots of stuff have happened last night - words were exchanged, feelings were hurt. Nevertheless, I have faith that we'll work it through, so let's stick together, yea?

Anyway, I've never put up any pictures of me after I've dyed my hair, right? Well, here's me:



My hair color is definitely not as bright now... But I lurvveee it still!



Well, yea, that's about it. I can't believe I registered for my PGI paper for this coming Monday, and I've yet to study anything AT ALL.

Bah...

No comments: