Saturday, August 05, 2006

"Why then, the world's my oyster, which I with sword will open."

I was REALLY looking forward to curling up on my bed with the air-conditioner gently churning, with nothing but my favourite songs or the dim noise of the TV on in the background, while I read my latest Judith McNaught novel.

Now it's all shot to hell, blah. :(

You know, for an ex-MIA girl (yes, I'm proud to declare I'm no longer a hermit!) I'd pretty much filled my quota for the week (and probably the next) with a dinner yesterday with my colleagues, a movie (The Lake House) with Cerina, and clubbing session with her, Amanda and the guys.

Later have to go Devil's Bar celebrate Louis' birthday. Liew.

By the by, if you're not into sappy romance movies like I do, don't watch The Lake House. For a 1hr 40mins show, only the last 10mins is worth watching. It was the sight of Keanu Reeves that stopped me from falling asleep, as did Donnie Yen (salty hunk of manly goodness!) during Dragon Tiger Gate.

Thank goodness it's Devils' and not Zouk or worse, KTV pubs/lounges *shivers*.

Keeping my fingers crossed that I still have clean clubbing clothes left now. Gotta go start prepping on my war paint! I'll be back next week with the photos taken at dinner(cam cable's in the office).

'Ta mates!

No comments: