Thursday, August 10, 2006

Lunch-in Thursday

Oof! After a whole day of Dota and slacking yesterday, I'd decided to lunch-in today to get a lil rest.

And it's time to show off!


I know lah... Very chubby. But I wanted to take a pic with my sweetie when he got back from NDP!

Yep! My boy was part of the Air Force GOH for National Day Parade '06. *Proud* I was all ready to console him when I didn't manage to catch a peek of him on the live telecast, but he was in :)

Anyway, he suggested that I try out his Number 1, so its camwhore BAbie Jenx again!



Haha. Pathetic. My chubby face was so evident and I couldn't even button up the first 2 buttons! Like my Mum would say, "Gannah bao ba zhang ah neh kuan."

Nonetheless, I must have felt I looked cute in it that I can't help but take 2 more pictures of me in it, before I couldn't take the "act cute" spirit that possessed me.


*Giggles*

Here's the ultimate photo that lead to goosebumps rising on my arms and forced myself to stop taking.


Greetings, madam.

Wahaha, cannot make it. My high point for today is actually laughing at myself. Pathetic.

Anyways, let it be known that mules are a form of modern torture device invented solely for women.



I wanted to be one of those "attas" office ladies who wear mules, smart attires, and perfect makeups with gleaming hair to work.

But alas, every morning I looked like my dog chewed and spat me out, my hair's always in a messy bun, and 45 mins of travelling time to work had me surrendering to my slippers. My feet were practically numb to my ankles.

I don't think I'll be wearing those pair of shoes anytime soon, like, in the next 1-2 years, unless my feet miraculously shrink or the shoes miraculously expand.

*Sighs sagely* I still have years to train up on my OL skills... Nehmind, I'll start from Level 1!

Time for me to get back to work now, 'ta mates!

No comments: