Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Majulah~ Singapura

Yay~ Happy 41st Birthday Singapore! *Shakes her kumbayahs*



Semua kita besatu, Majulah Singapura~ Majulah, Singapura~ yadda yadda.

Sorry, 'not feeling very patriotic, especially when its common knowledge that my ultimate dream is to study in California.

Bf's gone back to camp to perform for the National Day Parade tomorrow, so best of luck, sweetie! Hope to see you in your Tengah Air Base's GOH contigent!

While the cat is gone, the mouse comes out to play... Dota!!!

Haven't played the game in almost 2 years, but I'm glad I've yet to lose my touch. Anyways, here's some pictures by the camwhore; yours truly.

Dinner @ Yumeya last Friday!

My colleagues Lydia and Cerina :)


I know I'm giving away how fat I really am, so sHuT t3h F4rK uP!!1one1!! I don't care! >_<

Okay, enough of the pictures of my colleagues. I'm still half-mad at some of them for forgetting my existence for the 2nd time, when after lunch, they went back to office from UE Square on their own and left me waiting.

Onto a happier topic, remember I said I went to Devils' Bar last Saturday right? It was damn happening, lah~

My growing dislike towards Louis per se, I still had a great time.

Sitting amongst skinny ladies certainly does me NO good. Sigh.

Happy birthday Louis. Whatever.


Guess who we saw at the live band area?

Contestants from Singapore Idol 2! *Screams like a girly fan* AHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Sorry ah, I'm also not a fan of SG Idol. Jonathan did prove to be better-looking then I originally thought with his sausage-like lips, but this year's participants no longer rouse any interest in me.


I'd only took those photos because it amused me then that how they made a fool outta themselves by behaving like they are superstars, when seriously, only Paul and Jonathan are more recognisable.


These are only stimulated dialogue, don't go suing me! Lol.

Anyway, I really have to go to bed now. My eyes can't freaking stay open. Before I go, this is what you get when you leave a bored Jennifer in an empty, locked room on the 3rd floor.


My attempt at a sultry look. Cannot make it lah.

Yes, I do away with clothes sometimes when I have the privacy. 's more comfortable that way. Don't you dare judge me! *Points a severe finger at you*

Good night, people!

No comments: