Thursday, June 01, 2006

*Grabs her head*

I shouldn't have gone to MOS on a working weekday when I knew I barely had enough sleep the day before to last me a whole day of work.

Combine that with a lychee martini, J.D coke, couple bottles of barcadi, and tequila pop, I was ready to drop at 1am, so I ultimately left them when they decided to go to Zouk with a couple of guys they picked up in Smoove. Lol.

It wasn't that much alcohol, admittedly, but I did woke up this morning with a slightly heavy-feeling head and I sat on my bed, stoned for 10mins after my shower instead of putting on my contacts and gelling my hair.

I feel so old... =(

Could it be because I'm a heavy smoker and they're not? Maybe I should quit...

.

.

.

Nahhhh.


Yan, Yiwen, Cheng Mun, Xin Ni, I loved last night; it was fun and all that, but tolong! Next time ask me out on a Friday or a weekend, kay? Love ya crazy ladies!

No comments: