Monday, June 19, 2006

BRAZIL BRAZIL!

Heh, I was determined not to bet at all during this World Cup, but that resolve broke today. Yay for Brazil!

And yes, it's almost 3am in the morning and I'm still up. Didn't go to the doc's like I mentioned *shrugs*. I'm nuts, I know; I'm under so much stress from work, I should rest as much as I can, and yet here I am, sitting in front of the PC with less than 4hours of sleep to go.

Gah...

I just hope France will win by more than 1 goal later... $_$!

-----

Anyway, I called my Dad during dinner time and wished him happy father's day :) Unwittedly, and embarassingly, I cried while talking. Thank gawd he didn't hear it.

Funny how that made me feel good instead of the opposite. We exchanged some words, his concern for me and best wishes for my current job, and I felt something broke inside me... Tho I'm still not quite sure what it was.

No comments: