Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Meh... 666

I missed the 6 6 6 timing! :( I intended to wake up and blog at 06/06/06 6:06am, but I didn't make it, and while I could just edit the time...

Hmm.

Okay, edited. Lol! Sex, drugs, and roll & roll house! *Boogies*

=P It's actually lunchtime for me right now, and the AC here is freezing like hell! I'm currently seated at my colleague's desk since she's on leave... But do you know why I had to shift?

The AC pipe above my workstation fucking burst!

Man, it was like those shampoo commercials where there's water coming from above the model while she washed her hair... It soaked my CPU through and through. It's officially R.I.P now :(

Maybe it was the premonition to today O_0. Thank goodness nothing has happened so far. *Stares at the sprinkler right above.*

Can't believe that happened to me, of all people. Had to do OT again last night to cover the time I took to clean up my desk.

I can't even access my Outlook. Imagine the emails I'll have to read when the CPU's fixed. Pfft!

Have a great day people! :)

No comments: