Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Mmm~

Met up with a friend for lunch today - Eric, my pal from the 2 weeks' training. It was really sweet of him to call me up and ask me out for lunch as he was here for the orientation.

We talked, smoked, walked to UE for lunch, talk somemore, and smoked smoked smoked. He's the person I'm most comfortable around from my group of colleagues. It certainly felt great to converse with someone who genuinely cares and not speak just for the sake of speaking.

Anyway, I couldn't control my urges, so I had a date with the 2 really great guys I've mentioned before...

They're so sinfully sweet and yummy, they should be made illegal.




Marsha Marsha Marshmallow ice cream!!! Mmm~~~ I'm gonna make sure to try every different pint by the end of this year. Yum =d


Wednesday tomorrow, mid of the week. YAY!

No comments: