Sunday, June 25, 2006

It's Sunday morning already...

*Heaves a heartfelt sign* Whoa... It's already close to 5am. I can't even recall when was the last time I stayed up till such an ungodly hour.

As it tends to happen on Sundays, I started to list out my time-table for the next week, and it's not gonna be pretty.

I have 2 trainings next week, for my company's new program, on Monday and Thursday, 6-8pm.

I'm most prolly meeting Yan and friends up after work on Wednesday.

Then I have the company's inter-departmental events for Scrabble on Tuesday night, which starts at 7pm and ends at god-knows-when.

And last but not least, I have Ah Lee's wedding to attend on Friday.

JAM-PACKED! OMFGWTF. And with the work folders still coming in as per norm, I'll be sure to do OT time to like, what, 9 or 10pm?

And I haven't even study for the insurance papers yet, which I need to pass by mid of July.

Next week's gonna suck.... *Groans*

No comments: