Sunday, May 28, 2006

Sigh...

The weekend is at an end, again. *Groans*

I wish I have something more interesting to write about, like I used to, but hey, at least now there's more things about myself that I can talk about, which is of the good, innit?


Got 2 things off my shopping/to-do list today :)



Uh, in case you can't notice, I've gotten the coloured contact lenses I've been eyeing for awhile. Well, they're not the true blue I orginally intended, but instead an aqua colour, but I always have next month's prescription to change colour =]

And yes, Jen has another favourite colour besides black that is, surprise surprise!, blue.

Yup, almost 21 years into my life, and today was the 1st day I tried on contacts. It's still taking alot of time getting used to, but I could always dump them for the new pair of specs I had made today.

Oh, and I've bought new heels again!



Shoes are fast rising to be 2nd to my bag fetish, so yea, I'm bound to buy at least 1 new pair every month at payday. Lol.

I know, I know... It's boring how most of my entries nowadays are all "Oh I did this today!" "Oh I got that yesterday, ain't it cute?!" All ditzy-like; if I was blonde it'll only act to the effect, so just bear with me for a bit, yea?

Anyway, I kinda got hooked to watching clips on YouTube recently. Way friendlier than Google, anyway. Here's 2 particular "series" I've been following - Soup of the Day movie, and Hard Gay.

They're really hilarious, so don't take the show names at a surface level :) Here's my favourite episodes, enjoy!





HOOO!!!

No comments: