Sunday, May 07, 2006

Damn...

I'm not using my usual computer to check my blog, and I realised it's filled with popups now! How come, har?!

I host my background and icon pics with photobucket, I use emblem for the song player, and the tags have been there for ages and caused no problems for me.

I've been having a bloody cold all week, and now my blog is collecting dust and popups. Grr!

By the by, check out this site. There's commands even for "fart", and "shift" gives you this really hilarious reaction where the headlights give you the 'eyebrow' and shifts from side to side for ya. Damn cute.

*Heaves a great sigh* Anyway, I seriously wish all those lame guys morons will stop adding me or messaging me... They're all the same.

Moron A: "Hi... How come still haven't slp?"
Moron B: "Hello. What you doing nowadays? So busy, har..."
Moron C:"Hey pretty girl... Nice pic. Do you still remember me?"

Some of those messages really left me incredulous.

Please. Someone I've replied one message on Friendster or MSN to, is not considered a friend, or defined as someone I know. You're merely a stranger. And I don't react well to strangers.

Most of the time when I don't recognise someone on MSN, I won't delete him/her, but the messages keep coming! Guess I'll have to take the time to clear my list soon.

So friends, if you find that I've removed you from my MSN msgr list, please don't fret. I still remember you(most probably). Just add me back, yea? And chat me up! I'm lonely!

Disclaimer: The abovementioned request applies to friends that I genuinely know only. Thank you.

Missed ya guys, and I've certainly missed blogging. I will try to update again once I gather enough energy to do so. 'Ta!


P.S: Didja know I'm disfigured for life now? Nah, not the face, but my thigh. I fell and skidded on the road last Saturday. I don't wish to go into details, but let's just vaguely say... It's kinda like a stuntman move where I was dragged on my right side for a few metres on the tar road, ending with a lousy cartwheel roll on the floor which I give only a 4.0 to.

Right nasty, I know. I have wounds on my foot and hand and one big area of the skin got scratched off on my lower right thigh, and they're all still hurting like a sodding bitch. It'll discolour even if it heals properly. No skirts for a month for Jen Jen!

No comments: