Sunday, May 07, 2006

Ah, can't believe this slipped my mind.

Yesterday was GED. General Elections Day, not General Education Diploma.

My congrats to those whose favoured parties won at their GRC. I think my Hougang and Sengkang buds are quite happy :D

Of course, my area is still PAP. Its not as if I like the fact that PAP monopolies the parliament, or that I got to know the different parties, but PAP was everything and everywhere since I was borned, so it'll feel weird if AMK was won over by SDA.

Besides, Lee Hsien Loong is the PM; Who else to have more weight around the parliament to speak up for us than he? He might not, but its still my mindset.

By the by, my condolences to Nee Soon Constituency. Your MP spoke like one of those Ah Peks who drinks at kopitiams every night, and all he did, when interviewed, was use his broken English and repeat 1 point constantly. Cannot speak Chi ni, meh?

No comments: