Wednesday, May 24, 2006

*Gasp!* New hair, again!

Although I'd promised myself that I'll rebond my hair sometime in August, I got persuaded into perming my hair. Again.

Yes, I did perm it in February. A trip to the company's panel of doctors for a free medical treatment today resulted in me spending $130+ instead.

I only wanted to know their charge for colouring and cutting, and somehow I got persuaded into doing digital perm because the ladyboss mentioned my Achilles heels - how bad my permed hair had looked.

So now... Instead of a hair-colouring and cut like I intended, I have this now:



How, any comments? >_> Frankly, digital perm isn't that much of a difference from a normal perm. And it costs a bloody hell lot more.

I'm not entirely satisfied with the way it looks now, because every hair-trimming I go to results in shorter hair. I just hope it'll look more au naturale when I colour it next week.

Payday's on Friday.... :) Hurray!

Oh yup, I didn't go to work today. *GASP!* It seems that I have some sort of viral infection; My flu that has bugged(no pun intended) me for the past 3 weeks gave me viral infection in my inner ear drum, which affected the bit that maintains my balance, thus resulting in my giddiness.

Confusing, I know. But...


I was given 2 days' MC. :) :) :)


Tempting, oh so tempting... But I've decided to work tomorrow. Hardworking, aye?

Man, here I am, given a chance to not see that Zie bitch from work, and I still trudge on. I ought to be bronzed and displayed in public for all to admire! Lmao.

Love you guys, {o.<} peace out.
(Omg, I'm acting cute! Quick, slap me!)

No comments: