Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Happy 21st, sweets!

Its my first time planning a birthday other than mine, and a 21st one at that.




Happy Birthday again, Mel! :)


I invited the friends, I bought the cake, I got the food, ordered sushi, tried to entertain them, well, until I went on to play mahjong, that was.


His friends of don't know how many donkey years, whom I've known for 4 years.



Yep, all in all, I was quite proud of my efforts. I was always known to be a lazy sod, after all.

Okay, so maybe the food was actually not filling enough, but it wasn't too inadequate. After chatting and watching them play winning eleven, we went over to MOS at about 12.30am, and stayed on till 4am.

About MOS... Wellllll... All I can say is that this old bird still has her charms that she didn't know still exists. 3 guys approached me that night. One was an engineer from LTA whose namecard was quickly discarded by Mel, one was a Bollywoodish Indian, and his Greek friend.

I'm not implying that I'm gorgeous or whatever, aiight! This woman here has a problem, and a gradually worsening problem at that.

One day, I could turn out like this!



LOL!

Yea, badly photoshop-ed, sorry. But the hair at the top of my head are indeed thinning. :(~

Nonetheless, I'm quite confident that my dancing skills improved, lmao. The cute Greek told me, "My friend kept telling me you have a boyfriend, but I just wanna say you're very sexy." Muahehe!


Ok, so I am trying to camwhore all the pics I've taken recently. Cannot meh?

Some girls who were dancing next to me in the R&B room were practically fuming with jealousy when they saw guys eyeing and chatting me up. I'm disgusted with my figure, I'm not confident with my looks, but my dancing skills, what can I say? Do you think you can dance?


Hell yeah!



Alright, I apologise, I was getting out of point.


Anyway, happy 21st birthday again sweetie!





"And the sunlight clasps the earth,
And the moonbeams kiss the sea -
What are all these kissings worth,
If thou kiss not me?"

No comments: