Thursday, August 06, 2009

Muahaha!

My Big Mac (my very unoriginal nickname for my macbook) died on me this morning. It's been facing the 0 KB available error due to uncleared var/log files (which I will get to, soon) - I couldn't save any history, download any new applications, or even copy and paste wordings, and it would jam on me everytime I leave it on overnight.

So yea, it died on me earlier this morning, and refused to 'wake up'. I brought him into the office to google up on how to fix it - To no avail. I then returned home and laboured on on my niece's antique hand-me-down desktop to research on possible resuscitation procedures despite having a few drinks in my tummy after meeting up with Strawberry(yes, he has just returned from Rome Tuesday morning, managed to read my blog updates, and then tease me about it. That arse! *Grumbles* If he wasn't so god-damned hot...). 

Therefore, after 3.5hours of almost undivided attention, I've managed to reset my root password in verbose and single user mode, as my own user account was somehow deleted, blah blah blah, i.e: I've fixed my Big Mac, all on my own!!!

I've been walking around the house with the macbook in one hand and another on my waist, laughing that maniacal 'MUAH-HA-HA' laughter.


MUAHAHAHA!


Yeah, I'm feeling fuckin' smug and proud of myself, because I won't have to spend god-knows how much money at the Apple 'ER' Centre tomorrow.

WOOHOO! Bow to your almighty genius that is JenxGeR!

*Blinks*

Right then, the self-congratulatory egoistic speech is over. Now that I've managed to save my Big Mac from crashing, its my turn to crash. *Yawns* I'll leave the sticky topic of Strawberry to another night... And hopefully find the time to tell you guys about Durian Durian.


:) Ta, nighty night all.

No comments: