Monday, August 31, 2009

Days down under.



3rd day in Sydney is winding down to a close. 

Night falls at 6ish every night, and it's pitch dark by about 7.30pm. Life's really slack around here, so it's still taking me quite awhile to get used to it. I'm pretty laid back, but there's a limit to how slow things are here. Thankfully, while some of the clubs I've been to have been disappointing, the bars are doing better. Prolly it's because you don't have to pay $25AUD to enter the establishment to find out that the crowd and music sucks. Heh.

I got back at 10pm after having fun in a gay bar called the Colombian Hotel. How awesome is that? Alot of shops along Oxford Street and George Street were closed by 3pm today, but Chi-Town was great - Felt like home! Food wasn't all that expensive as compared to other places in Sydney too. Managed to shop a lil despite my tight budget... Though I'm fearing for the remaining 14 days.



Oh well. We'll see what happens when we reach that road. Have 5 more days before we head down to Melbourne to bunk at my friend's. Woo hoo!

3rd day in Sydney is winding down to a close... It's times like this when in the solace of the night, I find myself awake, thinking about... All the little things. Nothing. Everything.


Good night.

No comments: