Thursday, August 13, 2009

Have I told you lately...

...that I love you? That I hate my boss and manager? Sigh. My manager's getting on my last nerves. The "How come you never do this do that"s whenever something happens for one fucking time, never fails to make me clench my jaw in anger. But, until I land another job with similar pay and better environment, well, y'know, onwards and sideways.

So... I guess I should talk about my Strawberry lunch yesterday. A recent regular reader of mine *cough cough* wondered 'offhandedly' what I would write on my blog. *Rolls eyes*

Well, lunch was nice.

Okay fine, so lunch was more than nice, it was great, it was hot and it was yummy, but for once in my bloody life, I do not feel like sharing. Unfortunately, I have close girlfriends who have been spoilt by me sharing anything and everything that's happening in my life - The good, the bad, the wicked, so some of them have been pressing consistently for details this time. Too bad fellas, most of you won't get more than a "Yeah, thanks for asking, lunch was great."

Not sure what to make of it yet. Not sure what he makes of it yet. We'll just have to see.

2 comments:

Lydia said...

fine fine.. you can keep it to yourself.. But soon, you will post something that i can digest and dissect it... hahaha... Anyway, glad that you have a wonderful lunch... Hope it will go on forever..

Koyuki.JenxGeR said...

Haha~ Unfortunately that one recent 'regular reader' is Strawberry himself. So I'll have to see :P

Not banking on anything, but a repeat would be nice I guess.