Thursday, August 27, 2009

Australia, HERE I COME!

Author's note: It would be over a month that Strawberry and I not meet up by the time I get back from down under; I wonder what would happen then? Is it me or is this gradually fading away after the deed has finally been done? Oh well. We'll see. 
 
Oh and, HE chatted with me on FaceBook yesterday. Unbelievable. Said he might have a position for me at his current employment and that we'll discuss it when I get back in Singapore. I can imagine what would happen if we work together at the same place though...


*Grins* 

Counting down to my flight in exactly 18 hours.

I will be down under with Amanda, joining Apple, who is finishing her last semester at NSW in Sydney, with a short holiday-within-a-holiday to Melbourne on 5th Sept till the 9th, bunking over at my friend's - Yi Jun - place.

S.E.V.E.N.T.E.E.N freaking days. I should get a PSP to accompany my journey! Unfortunately, I don't have enough moolah :( It's through the aid of my family that I'd scramble enough to finance my expenses there, as it is. Have some savings tied up with 2 close friends, one of which has way too much family obligations and bills to pay, and one just lost her job a few days ago.

I think I'm going to be broke for a long time :) Time for a job hunt when I return, but for now, I'ma continue partying like a rockstar.

*Grins*

No comments: