Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Bloody hell.

Was walking through the underground to the MRT station yesterday, and I ended up walking behind a guy in a white shirt. Just about as tall, a lil more lean than you, and even the same hair colour, with bits of grey in it.

Passed him by and hmm. Even with similar accents. I kinda missed you quite badly at that very moment.

And then today, as I was riding the lift down my office building, I inevitably glanced at some man punching away on his Blackberry, - and what's with you guys saving your wives' full name in the contact list, anyway?! - apparently sending a text to his wife about the cooking time for the chicken and potatoes in the oven - He called her 'babes'.


Reminded me of him.


I know I shouldn't be typing all these, as I'm sure you'll read this one of the days after you're back from your Rome trip, but I made a pact with myself a couple of years ago - I'm done being restricted about what I can or cannot write on my blog. All I will concede to, is keep the person-in-question anonymous. 

Blah, this sucks.

2 comments:

Lydia said...

hahahaha... I know how that feels... Sucks like hell... But hey, some day when you look back again and you will laugh for that silly thought at that moment...

Koyuki.JenxGeR said...

Haha yep, I will! This will HURT, but I never doubted for a moment - I'll pull through it, as I always do.

I'm actually thankful for every silly moments I have, because that's when I know I'm living. :)