Friday, July 24, 2009

The one woe about losing weight

Author's notes: *Gasp* Are these actually words or merely an illusion?! Yes, I'm typing my entry this time. Too fucking lazy to draw; I'm just an amateur, so those things take hours!


... Is that you'll lose your ass too.


Was out last night to No. 5 to meet up K (remember
him?) whom I've not met in a couple of months, despite the mad cramps that's still killing me right now. We moved on to Howl at the Moon where he subtlely made a move on me and I was forced to reveal my mastery in tai ji and maneuvered myself out of the situation.

K is actually a nice guy; I'm comfortable hanging out with him and there's nothing in particular that I dislike, but unfortunately, I've got the vibe that he's prolly another of those wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am-ers whom I'm steering clear of.

So anyway, I went to look for Amanda at Azzucar afterwards, and I've gotten some compliments about my weight loss *Sunshine smile* but Terry said something that broke my heart.

"You look great now, but you've lost your butt. So don't lose anymore weight. Maybe you should try to gain about 1.5kg and keep it at that."


WHAT!
(Disclaimer: Terry's an angmoh, hence his judgment wasn't based on an asian's standard. I am still overweight.)


Bloody hell. I'm targetting to lose 7.5kg more/not stopping till my waist measurement returns to the 20s range, and you want me to gain some?! Most importantly, Terry pointed out my biggest regret - I DID lose my bum bum! While it's gotten a little bit more perkier, the mass has reduced by a third.

I used to be obscenely proud of my ass... Now those days are no more.

Not that I won't still hit the gym as hard as I can. My body is showing symptoms of falling apart, and exercising is the least I could do for my health.

Happy weekend, my dear blogders. Hasta la vista.

No comments: