Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Taiwan trip in about 2 days' time.

... Will be back a couple of days before my birthday :)

Still wondering what my birthday theme should be. Punk rock/metal, or gothic?


I wonder if he'll call me?


I just had a MSN convo with Ying earlier on, and we were talking about how Dave made me sad, because I miss him and etc.

Actually, thinking about it, you don't make me sad. Setting myself up for the fall IS gonna leave me heartbroken, but YOU don't make me sad.


You're the oddity that brings me lil bits of happiness without a truckload of pain that usually comes with my share of happiness.

You are the guy who filled my jaded mind with sweet untainted memories. I know that one day, Time will enervate my feelings for you, but I will cling on to this sensation for as long as I can, as it warms my heart the way I warmed your hands for you. :)

I will fight for this sweet emotion and never let go, even though I know there is only a dead end at the end of the path. Just like a gladiator who stepped into the Colosseum knowing that his fate has been sealed.


We who are about to die, salute you.



Underneath the bridge

The tarp has sprung a leak

The animals I've trapped have all become my pets.

And I'm living off of grass and drippings from the ceiling.

It's OK to eat fish, 'cause they don't have any feelings.



Something in the way. Mmm-hmm...



No comments: