Friday, September 12, 2008

Can I squeal?

Hey sexy lady, I like your flow
Your body's bangin, out of controoooooool!!!



Ok, I know, 3 posts in a day but DAMN! Mr I. just called me to check if I'll be around at Clarke Quay tonight, I knew he was going to perform but I was asking about his breaktime while stuttering, so he probably thinks I'm braindead. Bleah.

He sang that two lines after greeting me over the phone (Him: Hey sexy what's up? Me: *giggles*) and I just about melted into a puddle of goo. I'm gonna have to restrain myself and string him along for a lil bit longer before he can pull the 'whambam thank you ma'am' on me. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

So can I squeal now?

SQUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Update on 15/09/08: Nothing beats him singing that song on stage and just pointing at me for like 5 seconds while doing so. Nothing xD. Ok, well, there's D.W. from Drum Fest but... That's for another entry.

It's all good. :)

No comments: