Friday, September 12, 2008

Howl at the moon.

*Recalls scenario from last night...*

*Appears behind me when I was leaving*

"I don't care what the shit they say, but I think you are the most beautiful woman in the room tonight."

- Cue my look of disbelief -

"I'm serious! I've been looking at different women tonight, right, 'cos I'm a guy, but I must tell you, you are the most beautiful woman here tonight."

- Cue 'aww' expression and bashful grin -


Why thank you, Jonathan Atherton! And to which I guess I'll have to thank Nicholas, Razz, Ivory and some other guy for the lovely, lovely compliments you've paid me. You guys made Jen Jen a happy woman last night...


I basked in the delight for a solid 2 hours. I had my ear-to-ear grin on and my irritating smug look that was pasted on just to irk Ying *LMAO*, but she was such a sweetie pie, she just rolled her eyes and grinned along.


*Sigh* Oh yeah. Jen's still got it.

No comments: