Friday, March 10, 2006

Weekends. Finally!

Sheesh, I thought Friday would never come! One of my colleague is flying to Jordan for her holiday tomorrow (lucky her) so I OT-ed a lil to help diminish some of her workload.

Couldn't even get home after that; I went to Raffles Place to collect my BtVS books from a seller from Yahoo Auctions.

I'm abso-bloody-lutely shagged out.

Anyway, please don't mind my bloody awful poem in the previous post. It was done in barely 5mins, and looking back, it sincerely sucks to hell. *Shrugs* Strangely, I get all poetic when I'm depressed. Damn Shakespeare and his tragedy plays. *Shakes fist*

My depression might have been striking once too often nowadays, and the magnitude and aftermath of my major brooding and depressing shocked even myself, but I think I would be fine. Eventually.

So don't worry about me, guys, JenxGeR always pulls through... I guess.



Heavens! Hinder, stop this fate; or grant a time
When good may have, as well as bad, their prime!

- Francis T. Palgrave, 1875

No comments: