Sunday, March 19, 2006

*Sniffles*

Just watched "Dead Man Walking" on Star Movies and I sobbed my eyes out. Sean Penn just has that charm about him and his interaction with Susan Sarandon(?) was great. It's an old movie, but its a gotta-watch one.

Anyway, does anyone knows the name of the guy in the new Starhub's Mother's day advertisement? The one where the mother cried at every important moment of the son's life?

If you know, tag me. He's goddamn cute; One of the 2 types I'm a sucker for - 1) really cute guys, even better with a little bookwormish look, complete with the glasses. Or 2) the bad boys(who are kinda little boys at heart) who have a gorgeous smirk and confident air around 'em, and ooze sex appeal.

I think the common thing between my 2 types will be the killer smile. If you look cute smiling, you'll get me drooling.

Maybe my next post will be something about myself that people might not know. But right now, I'm gonna go dream about gorgeous men with cute smiles... Mmm...

No comments: