Sunday, March 26, 2006

Thank you. I love you all.

I always thought I don't have friends anymore... That Time has drifted my closest friends away from me to nothing much but Hi-Bye accquaintancea, but I was wrong.

I still have old friends who dropped a message by, and tell me they care. Supporting me.

I have a god didi who would come all the way down to comfort me, nieces who care and lends me a listening ear, old friends who I didn't know still care for me even tho I've lost contact with them.

I know things are partially my fault that they ended up this atrocious, that I'm not the only victim here, but it did wonders when I heard (or read) those comforting words.

Thank you Alan, Eileen, Cash, Lexandria, and other names that I can't think up of right now due to my jumbled brains. Thank you guys so much.

Life seems less bleak now... Especially after the whole tub of Haagen-Dazs Cookies & Cream icecream.

No comments: