Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The BSOD.

Yes, I've gotten the Blue Screen of Death on my dear ol' laptop.

It's one of the dreaded IRQL not equal or less errors, after the months of not clearing out my harddisk space, I think. It has finally made my harddisk kick the bucket. Not a newly installed driver issue; The last time I installed something on my machine was last month, and it was working fine till yesterday.

I'll be detached from civilisation for a couple of months before I can even think to afford a new laptop... Right now I'm worried if I can even afford to attempt the rescue mission on my burnt out harddisk to which the derived solution is to get an external harddisk drive and get some tech shop to backup my harddisk for me.

I so hate my life now.

ARGH.


Update:

Thanks to Bernard who offered to loan me his laptop until I can replace
mine. We've only chatted yesterday and you're willing to meet me tomorrow
for it. You're a lifesaver!

No comments: