Friday, August 08, 2008

08/08/08, the end of my tethers...

A/N: Have a great National Day tomorrow guys. Happy birthday. :)


Hey, I just haveta blog on this day, aye? I don't think I'll be still blogging 10 years down the road, and the numbers won't be as swee anyway...

So. Nothing much has been up recently. I'm progressing into my 3rd month at State Street, but I've yet to hear about my confirmation. Well, it would definitely be sad if I go; I've made some good friends here, but I'm not about to worry about it incessantly. If it comes, it comes. If it doesn't, this isn't the end of the road for me.


The best words to describe my recent emotions would be...... Actually, I can't find the right words.

Let's just say I'm in a state of unfeeling... Almost indurate. Like, jaded with a tinge of lethargy, only on a lighter scale?


It's not exactly a good thing, nor can I say its bad. This numbness wraps me in its warm cocoon, makes me feel all safe-like. I don't even react that strongly to upsetting news anymore. Rod got married? Fine, I cried for an hour and I got over it. At least I'm not easily slipping back into my depression as I used to, right? So it's all good, right? :)



I think I'm finally reaching the end of my tethers...

No comments: