Monday, June 30, 2008

Slacking at work in progress...

Mmm... Something's up. I've been given practically no work ever since last Monday, except the occasional small errands to check things out.

Basically, I've been sending out an average of 4 emails per day, 2 of which just are to my executive to enquire on some stuff. I send out a courier package every other day, and idly peruse the stationery inventory sporadically.

Other than that, I blog, I surf, I read fanfics online, I listen to my mp3s on the PC. Too bad that I'm working in a bank; If I have Facebook, I would say my entertainment is completed.

And I collect a $2k+ salary for doing just that. Envy? :P

Admittedly though, I don't really like this situation. My superiors ought to know there's nothing much I have to do recently. Even though our culture is that they don't fire people unless we've done something that is against the Company's policy, I can't help but worry over my probation.

No comments: