Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Detox

It's already my 5th day of detox... The pessimist in me would say that there's 9 more days to go, but I am still proud to say I've made it this far.

I'm feeling quite horribly nauseous now, as the detox will trigger past ailments and try to heal them, so when they do, you'll have to bear with some painful symptoms. I had my backache and peekaboo kidney pains, a couple of days ago.

Well at least, I'm delighted that my skin condition seemed to have vastly improved all on its own, bowel movements are much more smooth, and I do think I've slimmed down a lil.

I'm just 1/3 done with my detox, so who's to say the pros won't double its effects, or even triple? Moreover, I want to show it some people that I CAN DO IT.


Please gimme some verbal or mental support... I reckon I need it desperately much :D

No comments: