Friday, June 20, 2008

Major rant on customer service.

Okay, allow me to do some major ranting in this post. You are forewarned that there will be vulgarities that may hurt your bloody fucking sensitivities, so don't read on if you don't want your eyes to be further abused.

What is the matter with our customer service nowadays? Being from a background where I've been in the customer service industry since my first job, I was fucking annoyed and pissed off within the span of 2 weeks by 2 different companies.

First off, when I was trying to search for a muthafucking service apartment for one of the heads and when I've finally found 1 that suited his fucking requirements, I called valuefuckingstay.com.sg only for their "customer service" lady Catherine and apartment viewing guy Kelvin, talk to me as if I'm an insignificant snit that was not worthy of their time. I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO BE THE ONE TALKING CORDIALLY WHILE YOU HUFF AND PUFF IMPATIENTLY!

THEN, our company's stationery supplier, Kumpukamlan, mistook my order of 1 box, to 1 large box computing to 12x of what I ordered.

So I called them up to enquire, and I told him that I'll be mainly taking care of our inventory now, and I've made an order for 1 box before, and I HAD received 1 single box as ordered. And do you know what he told me?

"I don't know about you arh, but as per State Street side the instructions hor, they don't order 1 pathetic box, they will usually 1 big box consisting of 12. Not 1 pathetic box."

FUCK YOU! My orders very pathetic, HAR? I bloody called you stating I am Jennifer calling from State Street, what the fuck do you mean as per State Street's instructions? CHEEBYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.


ARGH. Those sodding gits can kiss my arse. Fucking pissed off.

No comments: