Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Stay the same.

(MmmHmm Ohhh)

(Mmmmm)



You should know by now

That love is not the same

I have what you chuck

to cover your mistakes

I don't care about

What all the people say

but it's down to me i know my mind

and i will find my way



And i don't regret the time we spent

and my time with you

It was not in vain



[Chorus]

And i wonder why

and where it all went wrong

and how you lost your hope

your the reason that i'm gone

and i wonder how

how you came to change

and why you lost your way

but i still stay the same

still the same



(Mmmmm)



Always spent my life

always trying to please you

but time had come for change

that's when i realised that I really did need you

and i knew with it you could take the blame



And i don't regret the time we spent

and my time with you

It was not in vain

No comments: