Friday, June 08, 2007

I've lost my phone.

I've lost my K800i last Sunday. And before you ask, I'd lost it at a minimart inside Pacific Mansion. Left it on a rack when I was getting my change, and that was the last I saw of it.

Therefore, if you have gave me your number within the last 3 months, bets are I've lost it. Please just sms me and tell me who you are so I can save it.


Right then, I should toddle off to work. Life has done me in for abit recently; it's not just the handphone issue that has been upsetting me.

Generally? Half the time now I'm driven to drink and chainsmoke and I feel depressed as hell even though I got a pretty good appraisal yesterday.

Everything and everyone is driving me bat-shit crazy so I would appreciate if you lot just try to make it easier for me, ok? I don't expect anyone to lend me a listening ear; I just need to party and drink.



I've been too addicted to Sweets... And now I'm suffering from the backlash. Why haven't I learnt?

No comments: