Sunday, April 09, 2006

ROFL~~

I'm watching channel 56 on SCV now, and I'm laughing so hard I could bust a nut, if I have one.

It's "Tou Yu", direct translation is the desire to steal, a Korean show. I mean, Korean comedies are well-known to be damn hilarious, but this one just takes the cake. You have to watch it.

Sigh, its 4-friggin-am in the morning, and I know my body clock's gonna be messed up again. It's lucky that my last day of work will be next Thursday, then it's hello rest-time and vacation!

Speaking of which, I haven't even got the necessities for the trip next Sunday. Mehhh. Jasmine: You, Eileen, me. Friday. Shopping, pronto!


So anyway, I got back at 10pm+ earlier on from Li Ting's 21st birthday.

Happy 21st birthday Ting~!

I didn't know half the people there, but it was great to see some old friends and get accquainted with a couple of new ones.

So here's Jen, camwhore-wannabe. (Hmm, come to think of it, not really.)


First off, the birthday girl! The picture of the sec sch bunch, lol. From left to right : Ying Chuan, Yi Wen, Me, Li Ting, Ci Hao, and Ling Yan.


Ci Hao and Ying Chuan from my neighboring class aka old classmates of Ting. We weren't classmates, but they were, and are, always awesome people to hang out with.



Ah, yes, I was delegated to hiding behind two gorgeous ladies.



Ophelia! Ophelia! Ophelia!


"Mummy, look! Birdie, fly!" "What, where?"


My Ophie irritating Lilo. Aren't they cuties? And please, ignore the hairy legs =X

I would put up more pictures if I did not look horrible in half of them. I guess it's really time to lose that excess, what, 25kg? Bleah...

No comments: