Saturday, April 01, 2006

I've got great news!

And there I was, worrying whether I would be able to get a new job soon after my contract with AIG ends, but I've got a new offer earlier on!

Okay, first off, some of you guys might not agree with my new choice of work, but the pay is too attractive for me to reject. I mean, working as an admin gets me about 1k each month ONLY. This job offers about $2k WITHOUT commission. How cool is that?

I've been approached by similar agents when I was 16... Wearing my school uniform, no less, but I was quite surprised I got approached again, since I'd apparently put on so much weight.

I'm going to be a model for lingeries, bras actually, but I don't have to show my face all the time, since some will just need to take photographs of the, you know, area. The shoots will mostly be for magazines or newspapers where they advertise their new lingerie products.

I know, I know... I'm crazy. But no harm to try it out, since I don't have to sign a contract just yet. I requested to try out 1 photoshoot and get a feel for it.

I'll be back to fill you guys in about details after I meet up with Steward again, *nervous* cya guys! Wish me luck and guts!

No comments: