Saturday, April 01, 2006

Hey hey hey, I'm back!

Damn, even I am sick of reading my recent boring posts. I guess I ought to update about my stuff a little - give something for my grandchildren to read about next time(provided Blogger lasts that long), ey?

So anyway, end of month's always a soddin bitch, everyone was rushing to get this month's accounts settled, and I barely had time to primp myself at the washroom. Workload upgraded from fast-paced to Superman-on-crack requirement. Thank gawd its Friday.

I'd finally managed to croak out a question to my frightening manager regarding the last day of my employment. My contract with the agency ends on the 9th, but I did officially ask for a contract/perm employment from the HR, so right now I'm just waiting for replies.

Seriously, my manager simply had that look on her face that made me afraid to ask her stuff or simply talk to her. First off, her pose would be unfriendly-looking, even tho she did that subconsciously. Then she would tilt her head in a manner that she's looking down her nose at people with an angle. Not to mention the slight scowl and the menacing stare.

Fine, okay, she's not that scary, but she does make me stutter alot. To get someone as eloquent(ahem) as me to stutter, trust me, she's scary enough.

Anyway, getting back to my point, I'm going on a Tioman trip with my sis and her family. It'll be about, hmm, 6days 5 nights? I'm really really hesitant and frankly? reluctant to go, but they'd been so insistent that I need this trip to "detox" myself and I'm too paiseh to reject, and gawd knows, I really do deserve a break.

It's just that, I don't know, 6 days seems kinda long for the size of the place we'll be visiting. And JenxGeR just looks BAD with a tan. I mean, who else but my NPCC squadmates have seen me tanned before? And my tans doesn't even last a week! I'll burn like a lobster even with sunscreen.

Plus, there's an important fact that I have a deep fear for, well, deep waters. I'll feel like I will drown any sec once my feet can't feel sand anymore. So it'll be just alot of floating around and fishing.

Yep, I love fishing, and thank gawd it's a time-taking sport.

I think I would be getting a set of bikini, because my old, black onepiece swimsuit simply has to go, but I would definitely wear a pair of shorts and a T-shirt over 'em. I don't wanna cause anymore nauseous-ness than the sea already would.

It all depends on my budget tho - we 1985'ers are pretty unlucky. First the only-16-year-olds can get their ICs policy started during our year, now us 1985ers missed out on the "generous" bonus that the government is giving out during election year.

Right now, I'm just worried about my health. Like I mentioned in my previous entry, I got hit with the fever bug on Wednesday night. Thank goodness it was after I got my new heels from Wisma. Did I mention that Charles & Keith has really cute shoes, despite the poor quality?


Anyway.


Guys, if you are those really queasy type who goes "eew!" or, "ugh, gross" when a woman talks about her period, look away.

My cycle has been messed up. I will spot(don't ask me what that means) during the accurate week of my period, but it stops after a few hours. 1-2 weeks later, then will my period start officially.

Right now, I'm almost 2 weeks late again, and with totally NO possibility of being pregnant. I mean, duh, no sex = no babies, okay? I know some of you will be skeptical.

So anyway, I've always thought I handle stress well, but that vomiting incident back in my polytechnic days, and my messed up body system told me otherwise.

Has any of you experienced this before? My menstrual cycle has always been accurate like clockwork, and this is just creeping me out. What if I grow a tumor there like my mum did?

Not to forget the fact that I'm too stingy to go for a full body checkup that'll prolly cost me a couple hundred dollars.

Bah, I'm stressing myself out. Sod this, I'm just gonna go smoke my fag and enjoy my night. Maybe do something crazy over the weekend. Ah, I like this idea so much better.


Have a jolly good night, all. Take care~ ;)

No comments: