Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Gawd I need a good rest.

As mentioned, met up with Yan (hi girl!) after work today.

People always change with time, so I'd be lying if I say she doesn't seem to have changed. But the change wasn't much, of course. She's still the Ling Yan I know since 13 *grins*.

We chatted for quite a few hours, caught up, kinda chatted like we've only just met up a couple of weeks ago instead of a year. She's renting a room and living away from home, how cool is that? I doubt I'll be able to do that. Not that I would want to, come to think about it. Free food! Free utilities! Free net! Maid!

Anyway. Quick fuck? Don't drink it.(unless you like the taste of cough syrup.) I still prefer sex on the beach and a screaming orgasm. *Smirks*

Damn... Look at the time. When will the day comes that I actually get a full 8hours of sleep? It's times like this I'm really looking forward to the trip.

Well it can't compare to the Japan/Taiwan/Europe trip that Ling Yan had lined up at the end of the month... *Grumbles*

No comments: