Saturday, January 15, 2005

Haha I finally update!

This blog might just turn out to become a weekly update =x Idk.

Anyway, hi xD The topic I want to talk about today is - Kelvin (omfg my bf is gonna be sooo jealous that I have a topic on another guy when I don't really do 1 on him.)

But really, it had bugged me since I was 15, which was 5 years ago, so I guess it should be ok (?) to talk a lil about it today.

I'd just received an sms from Kelvin (he sms me everyday or every 2 days actually), its those quiz thingy whereby the sender ask you what word is he in your heart blah blah blah... I like this kinda quizzes so I sent him a reply to get the answers... He sent me and told me if he chose the word for me, he would choose the love related ones.

As usual, I tried to ask him to give it up. Everytime I think about our ex-relationship, I think about the fateful day we broke up, and the day we patched up 1/2 a year later. We got back together for less than 1month or something before I realised my feelings for him were gone, and I met some friends out in a mini #darkages outing and eventually went happily into relationship with *cough* Leo aka Tailz, in which I got to know another Leo, and went with him 1 year later. Haha um anyywaay~

Yes that was in the past. None of them are 'bring-backable' and it's really just some old shit that prolly nobody but me remembers. Anyway, the last time I saw Kelvin was like, my 16th bday. He booked out (or was gonna book in) and he came by my house to pass me my bday present. After that till now... We haven't met. We barely spoke on the phone, and I seldom reply his smses.

He always tell me he's waiting for me to return to him, irregardless of anything, that he realised his mistake of leaving me in the 1st place, etc. One time my bf saw his sms, and was so pissed he used my hp to sms Kelvin to back off, lmao. Hehe, protective Mel =X or rather, possessive lol.

Maybe I'm just shallow, but how can ANYBODY still love someone after not seeing her for 3years, and breaking up for 5years?! To me its impossible; it will prolly just fade away before I know it. I may sound shallow, but you all know thats the truth for anyone. So that's why somehow that idea bugs me. Bah *shrugs*

Anyway, my bf's rushing me to go out for supper. I'll edit later if there's anything to add on. Ta-da! *Goes on her mission to gain more weight - rolls eyes - *

P.S: I've edited =P

Nitez~

No comments: