Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Boring~ xD

Heh, today's one of the rare days I wake up @ 12 in the afternoon, so right now I'm feeling quite energized.

ROSE is down for maintainance , my BTVS d/l keeps failing, and I'm taking a break from the books, so right now I have utterly nothing to do other than blogging. Before moving on, can anyone help me with my tagboard? Apparently I can't see the words as I type into the box; I wanna change the word colour to white. Perhaps it'll be ok when I change my skin later.

Yea I'm changing my skin, prolly back to the previous one. It'll be up by the time anybody reads this.

Soo anyway, I decided to dye and rebond my hair. Which should I do first? I know we can't dye and rebond at the same time b/c it'll ruin the dye job or something, but can I dye my hair, like a week after rebonding? Or before? If anybody read this... Help! I'm in a dilemma >_<>ang bao red, but like um.. brighter than copper, with a hue like those red wines, ya know? The last time I had that colour, I was told I look like some 'Da jie da', gangsta girl, esp. if I don't smile. Lol! Still, the overall comment was good, and perhaps together with all da CNY thing going on... I'll have more luck!

Lol. I might dye that more-towards-blond's red those Wella guys dyed for me @ their Orchard office... If only I still have their number; I can dye for free! >_< decisions ="P">_>), new mascara, new lipstick (all I have is PINK PINK PINK), blah blah blah. Yes, I'm lazy to apply make up; my makeup is the same most of the time. Time to get some pretty eyeshadows and stuff! Heh heh~

Then again... I prolly need about $250 for all this (clothes taken care by my mum :P). I have it, but I still need to settle my hp bill... *Gulp* Lemme just dial 1633 and change my template now... I'll update soon. Take care people =)

No comments: